Vaginal Prolapse and Fitting Ring Pessaries
13th October 2023
- An overview of the female genital tract
- Signs and symptoms of prolapse
- Types of pessaries available, and how to fit and change a ring pessary.
- Practical workshop using a manikin.
- Identification of problems, and how to solve them.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for the genital tract.
Course Aims and Outcomes
- Understand the causes of female genital prolapse
- Describe the signs and symptoms associated this condition
- Explain to women how gynaecological surgery may help
- Identify problems associated with ring pessaries
- Describe how to fit and change ring pessaries
Please be aware that due to this course having limited places and a cost that will use the majority of annual CPD allocation, we are inviting applications for the available places.
Successful applicants will be advised of their place by 15th September 2023
1pm - 4:30 pm